Concierge vs regular staterooms during “restart” cruises on the Dream

Jennifer Mattson

Earning My Ears
Now that Disney is cruising again, is there any advantage to booking concierge level right now on the Dream with the scaled back offerings? Seeing the ship as empty as it is seems like an amazing opportunity for our family to cruise during September, as we thoroughly enjoyed going to the parks last August when they were at super low capacity. I would love feedback from anyone who has cruised lately. We are debating paying the extra and if it’s worth it. Thanks!

Depends on why you like concierge. One feature I would normally like is the lounge; a space to sit outside without the regular crowds. No need to get away from the crowds on these cruises 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter