Condo or house rental in CAD??

Aimeec2018

Earning My Ears
My friend and her two kids are planning to stay in or around Palm Springs for 3 weeks in April. They're looking to rent a house or condo with 2-3 bedrooms and preferably no carpets due to allergies. They're planning to make a few day trips to DL which is very exciting because they've never been there. Hoping to have WiFi and possibly a pool but not a requirement. Let me know if you have a place or known of someone who does.
TIA
Aimee

Last edited:
I would doubt that someone would rent in CAD since all their expenses would be in USD (property taxes, maintenance companies, cleaners, etc.). We are headed to WDW in a couple weeks and staying in a house owned by a Canadian, but the rental was all in USD.

Thanks for the info! It doesn't have to be in CAD funds I was just seeing if anyone had a reasonably priced house that they had available to rent during April

https://www.vrbo.com/441673

They list in US$, but if you contact them and let them know you're from Canada, and ask what their best price is, they'll give you a deal AND they'll rent in Canadian dollars. We saved a HUGE amount of money. The house was absolutely spotless and beautiful (through there are carpets in the bedrooms, but not the main living areas) and best of all was the private 24' heated pool.

Thanks so much!! I just checked and unfortunately it's not available when they want though:sad1:

My friend and her two kids are planning to stay in or around Palm Springs for 3 weeks in April. They're looking to rent a house or condo with 2-3 bedrooms and preferably no carpets due to allergies. They're planning to make a few day trips to DL which is very exciting because they've never been there. Hoping to have WiFi and possibly a pool but not a requirement. Let me know if you have a place or known of someone who does.
TIA
Aimee
We rent a villa each year at Christmas and have never been disappointed. There are all sizes in all locations. Ask about best deals and if it is a house with a pool, try to get pool heating included. There are so many out there, they are willing to compromise. Have fun!

We just rented and contacted them and they dropped the price. It helped that they were Canadian and felt our pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter