• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Conference tickets and FP+

wendow

We create happiness.
Hi all,

We are going to WDW in April b/c my dh is attending a conference. We are staying at CR and have purchased conference rate tickets. Our 60-day out FP+ booking should be tomorrow but when I go in to MDE, it looks like it is only going to let us book 30 days out. Is it b/c of the conference tickets? TIA!

Well, if tomorrow is your 60-day, then it wont open till tonight at midnight. From what I hear, as long as you have your conference tickets linked to your MDE with a hotel stay, then your FP window should open up tonight at midnight. We have conference tickets booked, and I'm assured they will work as normal tickets for 60-day booking when linked to a hotel stay.

Hi all,

We are going to WDW in April b/c my dh is attending a conference. We are staying at CR and have purchased conference rate tickets. Our 60-day out FP+ booking should be tomorrow but when I go in to MDE, it looks like it is only going to let us book 30 days out. Is it b/c of the conference tickets? TIA!

it has nothing to do with the conference rate tickets.
this is how it is for everyone.
when your 60 days arrives it will change automatically.

Thanks to you both! I had no idea. When we went in Dec, I never checked the FP+ until it was time to book them so I guess I thought they would open up day-by-day. Whew :)

I recently booked stay for conference, no problems with fastpass plus. I even called the helpline to make sure it would work. I was concerned about A and E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter