confirmation

nancylynn

Earning My Ears
i booked hrh a couple months ago for 8/29 and have not received confirmation yet. should I be concerned . should i call them again and confirm over phone
?

I didn't get one for a couple months too, until I called to add on a night, then within 2 weeks, I got a confirmation letter.

Also, they still haven't even charged my card the deposit.

I Never got a confirmation in the mail either. And, I had lost my confirmation number (not too good!)...but I called them back to add a day....and was basically holding my breath waiting for her to say they had my reservation (they did!!). I did add the night...but I haven't gotten a written confirmation yet...still....but I did copy down the confirmation numbers...in several places!

So...I'm sure it would be OK, but I do wish I'd get the hard copy of the confirmation. By the way...i booked in early May for August, and I wasn't billed for the first night untill July 1. When are you going?....maybe they are waiting till it's closer to your trip to bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter