• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confirmed reservation for rent! Beach Club Studio (1 Night) after Christmas 12/26/23 to 12/27/23, 27 points, asking $600 OBO (22.22/pt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to cancel a waitlist request and I thought I would offer the room to someone here at a fair price instead of putting the points in holding. This is my first time renting a reservation, but I will do everything exactly as is recommended in the forum guides.

Confirmed Reservation Beach Club Villas for Studio • 1 night from 12/26-12/27-- I am asking $600 -- currently the cheapest cash room at BCV for 5 is $921.

The studio room sleeps 5.

If you are interested please send a private message through this site. I have a little flexibility on pricing but below $20/pt I would prefer to put them in holding and stalk dates for future trips.

I will require payment upfront by Venmo and there is a no cancellation/no refund policy on this reservation.

Although I have not rented my points before, I am an active poster and happy to provide a formal contract to ensure you are protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter