Conflicting October Park Hours?

Crazy Kanga

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why there are conflicting hours for October posted here versus those on the official Disney site? Which are more likely to be accurate? Actually it is not so much the hours that are different, but this site is showing more fireworks and Spectro during the first week than the official site. I'm hoping that this is the case.

Not sure about the conflicting hours, but let me comment that the hours are subject to change. I say this because in about 2 weeks I leave for a short 7 day stay in WDW. Everything is set, my PS are made and boom, just a couple of days ago the hours changed for September. The day we were to go to Blizzard Beach, it's now not open. Still waiting to see what is going on with the AK because those hours are no longer posted. So just be warned, no matter what the hours say, they seem to change at a moments notice. I now have to get back on the phone and rearrange my PS and the days so that BB can be squeezed back in. We too are going the end of October and I'll be watching the hours to see if they change too. If someone had not posted that the hours for September had changed, we probably would've shown up at BB on Saturday the 21th to find it was closed...ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter