Confused about free dining?

stephsamsel

Earning My Ears
My husband and I and two friends will be at disney and our first day is september 30th. we already have our vacation booked and it has the dining plan. what's the difference between the dining plan and the free dining and can we still get it? :confused3

They are the same except that you don't have to pay for the dining plan portion. :)

You need to call & have your reservation changed to the free dining offer.

9/30 is the last day to check in & get the free dining.

As long as your stay is 10 night or less, and there are still available rooms at your resort, you should be able to get the offer.

Good luck!

And Welcome to the DIS! :)

THANK YOU so much! I'll make sure I call them first thing in the morning. This is the first I've ever heard of free dining, so any amount of money being saved like that is a big help. Thanks again! :sunny:

My family booked our trip back in November for going in August. I called our local TA and asked her if we were eligible for the free dining. She was able to get the information us yesterday, since that's when the promation went to the people without Disney Visa cards. Anyway, we had already booked a preferred room at the Movies, airfare, park tickets with the park hopper option and dme. Our TA told us that we would have to cancel the land part of the trip and rebook. She said there were a limited number of preferred rooms and they are sold out. We would have to take a standard room, and it would cost $112 to switch, since we booked as package, and we would have to pay another $70, the rack rate. So for us, the free dining really isn't free.

No worries about not getting the dining plan. Sure there are restaurants I would have liked to try, but that's okay. No worries here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter