Confused about Garden Grill Pricing

maccagerl

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I was looking at the menu for the GG, and it lists the price as $35 - $60. What do you get for $35 vs $60?
Isn't the GG basically a buffet that is served to you?
Thanks!

Yes, I am just talking about the lunch/dinner price range which is listed on the menu as $35-$60, but doesn't explain what the difference is .

Hi,

I was looking at the menu for the GG, and it lists the price as $35 - $60. What do you get for $35 vs $60?
Isn't the GG basically a buffet that is served to you?
Thanks!
from what I understand the difference in price is based on season of year you visit ie how busy it is. not based on what you get. food is served family style on platters

from what I understand the difference in price is based on season of year you visit ie how busy it is. not based on what you get. food is served family style on platters

Thank you, do you know which price corresponds to June? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.

Yes, that link does. It has all the pricing for all buffet meals.

It's $47.93.

This! The link shows all of the current pricing for each individual Buffet/AYCTE TS restaurant. Since OP isn't looking for a Candlelight Processional or Garden Rocks dining package ($60.71/adult), the price for dinner is $47.93/adult.

Thanks for the interesting link, but it doesn't have the information I'm looking for.
( Looking for June price)

Updated 02/13/2017.
WDW BUFFET, CHARACTER, SHOWS, AYCTE PRICES, price changes through approx 10/01/2017.
. . . Dates indicate the day the price change is effective.

Garden Grill: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 10/02/2016 Adult: $34.08, Child: $20.24
b-grocks. . 03/01/2017 Adult: $41.54, Child: $24.50
b-clight. . 11/25/2016 Adult: $41.54, Child: $24.50
lunch . . . 11/24/2016 Adult: $47.93, Child: $28.76
l-clight. . 11/24/2015 Adult: $60.71, Child: $36.21
l-grocks. . 03/01/2017 Adult: $60.71, Child: $36.21
dinner. . . 11/24/2016 Adult: $47.93, Child: $28.76
d-clight. . 09/25/2015 Adult: $60.71, Child: $36.21
d-grocks. . 03/01/2017 Adult: $60.71, Child: $36.21

Lunch and dinner are $47.93 for adults, $28.76 for children, plus tip :)

It was created in 2013, but it was updated in Feb 2017. It is a sticky at the top of the restaurant forum and kept up to date. You can trust it; it is the most current and reliable place to find prices for all Disney buffet, fixed price meals.
with Rusty's injuries not sure how up to date it is and from what I have been told prices rise during busy seasons seasonable pricing

with Rusty's injuries not sure how up to date it is and from what I have been told prices rise during busy seasons seasonable pricing

According to Rusty (as posted in the linked thread) Disney has pretty much done away with the holiday/prime time (seasonal) price increases. And he posted a few days ago that he will be updating the price list this week but it didn't sound like there were "across the board" increases. It's probably safe to assume that the prices listed for Garden Grill that were accurate in February are still going to be about the same (within a few dollars) in June. And if there has been/will be an increase, that will probably be noted within the week.

It was updated in February.

I'd wager it's accurate within a dollar or two at the most. Definitely accurate enough for budgeting purposes. If the OP doesn't think that's accurate enough, then they can call the Disney dining line and try to get a better answer. The higher price range is not seasonal, it's for packages such as candlelight processional, etc.

Lunch and dinner are $47.93 for adults, $28.76 for children, plus tip :)

OK, I wasn't reading the chart right, I thought summer season was a different price than the Thanksgiving season.
I'm also confused about the dates listed in the chart you posted above. For example, lunch at the Garden Grill is listed here with dates from Nov 2015 to March 2017 . Can someone explain how to read the chart? I guess I would assume the price for March 2017 would be more accurate than the one for Nov 2016? Thanks for any help.

lunch . . . 11/24/2016 Adult: $47.93, Child: $28.76
l-clight. . 11/24/2015 Adult: $60.71, Child: $36.21
l-grocks. . 03/01/2017 Adult: $60.71, Child: $36.21

OK, I wasn't reading the chart right, I thought summer season was a different price than the Thanksgiving season.
So they have one price that is good all year?

Also, what does the the b-clight and b-grocks refer to?
B-clight is Breakfast for Candlelight Processional
B-grocks is Breakfast Garden Rocks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter