Confused About Unlimited Admission on Land and Sea Package

kenneyjo

Mouseketeer
We booked a land and sea package. The land part says that we have unlimited admission to the World. Since every other trip to The World we have only purchased 4-day Hopper passes, we are unsure about the perks of unlimited admission.
A few questions;
1) I am aware that the Water Parks are included but is Disney Quest, Pleasure Islandincluded as well?
2) Any early entry days to the parks.(Does Disney even do that?)
3)I really doubt this one but if we do not want to take the buses and we decide to drive are own vehicle to the parks, do we still have to pay for parking?

These are probably easy as heck questions for you veterans out there!
Thanks for your time,

Unlimited admission does included admission to all the water parks and disneyquest/downtown disney. We have a ball with this and do up to three parks a day. I wouldn't think this would include any parking discounts since yo do not have to some any type of admission until you get to the entrance. This also includes early entry into the parks, check Deb's unofficial disney website for this information. I know that Monday is Animal Kingdom and Wednesday is Epcot, but not sure of the rest. Have a great time!

Hi Kenneyjo!

With the Ultimate Park Hopper Passes included in the land/sea package you do get admission to all four parks, water parks, Pleasure Island and Disney Quest.

Yes, there are "extra magic hours" (Disney's new name for early entry) in different parks each day:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/earlyentry.htm

You will want to take the buses. :) If for some reason you do not you would get free parking as long as you have the parking pass from your resort on the dashboard of your car.

Enjoy your trip! :)

Wow, those replies were so fast!
Do we have to pay for parking during our stay at the resort?
(Can you tell we are new at this?)

No, parking is free as long as you self-park at your resort. Valet parking does cost extra. :)

We've done the land ans sea twice and went Downtown Disney and Disney Quest both times.....it was definately included. We didn't realize it until the last night the first time. I sure wish I knew about these doards then. I've been on two land and sea trips and I learn something new on these threads every day!!!!

question about the land part---can you stay for as long as you want? for example, if we did the 4 day cruise, can we stay on site for longer than 3 days and still have the ultimate pass?

Maps, no. The passes included in the land/sea cover you from the day you begin the land portion of the package until the day you board the ship. They are not valid for extra days.

Maps,

I wanted to ask that as well. I figured it would be to good to be true.
Nonetheless the Land and Sea is still an amazing package!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter