:confused disney cruise live or disneymoon :-(

erinlovesmelvin

..My dreams are all coming true...
Ok everyone, me and my df will be getting married July 19, 2007, and we are going to be leaving NJ to go down there on JUly 13th. Now we were thinking about staying in Disney until july 22nd and then going on the disney cruise line for 4 days, but lately i have been reading things about cruise ships, and im kinda scared, i dunno which i should do, have a disneymoon, or since we are going to be down there for so much time before just do the cruise line, help!!! lol

erin:sad2:

I'm doing the Cruise (3 days) as part of our honeymoon:thumbsup2 What kind of things have you read that is scaring you?

I would take the cruise. I have been on 4 cruises now (Bahamas, 2 Caribbean, and Alaska). I too have heard things about cruise lines here lately, but let me try and put it into perspective. I would say on average the "Megaships" carry around 2,000 passengers each voyage. I would say an estimate of that the major cruise lines (Celebrity/Princess/Carnival) has at least 10 ships in their fleet. You are looking at almost 20,000 passengers a week for just one cruise line. There are numerous cruise lines that set sail all over the world. So if you hear about a couple of ships or passengers here and there, think about all the other cruise lines that are running fine. I wouldn't worry too much about taking a cruise. From my experience, they are very fun and can be extremely romantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter