Congrats NY Giants - Superbowl XLII Discussion

That's the point, you got lucky so we can't score with your luck.

And your dad is watching football?

Haha, yes he is. My mom's taking care of my brother. Dad and I go up once in a while to check on him.

And yes, even though I am rooting for the Giants, I do admit (nobody kick me ... haha), if they do lose, what better team to lose to than the Patriots. Haha ... but just to reiterate~ GO GIANTS! :)

Haha, yes he is. My mom's taking care of my brother. Dad and I go up once in a while to check on him.

And yes, even though I am rooting for the Giants, I do admit (nobody kick me ... haha), if they do lose, what better team to lose to than the Patriots. Haha ... but just to reiterate~ GO GIANTS! :)

Haha nobody will kick you , actaully most of this thread are Giant fans

Come on Giants, you can still pull this off.

(Score is 14-10 Pats)

Ive seen 2 footbal teams score 2 touchdowns within 30 seconds.

Well I really didn't care for either team so :p Really in my opinion both teams stink...

Wow that was close, if he had caught that on the Patriots they
would have won. Few! I can't wait until Aengus posts on this thread lol.

1 second left!!!!

LOL they are trying to get all the fans off the field because they know Patriots can't score a touchdown within 1 second. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter