• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

connect 2 reservations

scubadiver

Take only pictures, leave only bubbles
I just made reservations for 2 separate cabins on the Wish, with 2 people in each cabin. Can I link reservations on the website for making dining reservations? All 4 individuals are Platinum. I do not want to call DCL, as I am sure they are busy and I do not want to be on hold for hours. Any help would be appreciated.

If you go into one of the reservations ( “my reservations” )
It will then show your reservation number and it will give you an option to “add reservations”
Click that it will walk you through the steps. You just need the other confirmation number and any name in that reservation.

When I did it, I needed a birthday not a name, but maybe they changed it.

I would think if you're close enough to want your reservations linked for dining you'd know the birthday or at least be close enough to ask. But maybe I'm weird?

Yes, you are right- it does ask for birthdate too, and last name. That is the only way to link them though that I know of on the website.

Yes, you are right- it does ask for birthdate too, and last name. That is the only way to link them though that I know of on the website.

Yes, all three are required. I just checked since I need to link my MIL/FIL's room for Alaska next year...but I need to get their confirmation number

I would think if you're close enough to want your reservations linked for dining you'd know the birthday or at least be close enough to ask. But maybe I'm weird?

So the one time I did it, things were awkward, because my MIL made all the reservations...and didn't tell us who was in the other rooms. So I knew the res number for my room and the other three rooms, but I kept having to enter random birthdays and last names (there are 4) to try to get them linked. it all worked out in the end though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter