Connecting balconies on the Disney Wish - Cabins 6138, 6140,6142 ???

stealthdisney

Earning My Ears
Hello there,

I was wondering if you know or if you are on board / or very soon to be on board whether or not the following cabin numbers have connecting exterior balcony dividers which can be opened up???

Thanks in advance.

Don

My guess would be yes. I've only been on the Wish once and didn't really notice. But, on all the other ships we have always been able to open the balcony dividers. Just as an aside, we were recently on a Norwegian cruise and they refused to open them for "safety." The story we got was that on some other Norwegian cruise a guest had gotten their finger smashed when the panel swung closed because of rough seas. The first day of our recent Magic cruise was pretty rough, rough enough that the pools were all drained and netted off, and our open divider never budged.

Last edited:
Hello KKKKCS,

Thank you so much for the reply.
We are certainly looking forward to our 3 cabin cruise with our daughter's families and the grandchildren traveling between the 3 balconies.

Kind regards,

Don in Ladner British Columbia

We had connecting staterooms 7084 and 7086 on the Wish and the balconies connected - we asked our stateroom host to connect them for us and it was no problem. I just looked at a picture I took of the balcony of 7086 and you can clearly see hinges on the verandah wall that look likes it can be opened up to connect to the verandah of 7088.

I swear I saw a video somewhere of all the verandah doors unlocked and open so the verandahs could all get hosed off - or maybe I saw them doing it when the ship was in port at PC? I don’t remember, but I swear that’s the case.

Last edited:

I don’t remember the ship, but we had 3 balcony cabins, grandparents and our family with 5 kids. We had an interior connecting door between our 2 cabins, and they opened all 3 balcony dividers. Kids were 4, 4, 6, 9 and 11, they would wake up before us and join the grandparents on their balcony, win-win.

Sailed several times on ncl, they no longer allow the dividers to be opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter