Connecting Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah

StargazerNova

Mouseketeer
I recently booked 2 State rooms with verandah on the Treasure. Rooms 10034 and 10036 are connecting rooms but does not state whether they are connecting verandahs. Is is safe to assume they are? There are rooms that say connecting verandahs why would these if answer is no ? Thank you

I recently booked 2 State rooms with verandah on the Treasure. Rooms 10034 and 10036 are connecting rooms but does not state whether they are connecting verandahs. Is is safe to assume they are? There are rooms that say connecting verandahs why would these if answer is no ? Thank you
It is very random that I would know this info…but most can be connected:

Attachments

• IMG_5605.jpeg
    IMG_5605.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 8
This is from the Treasure ship info:

Attachments

• IMG_5605.jpeg
    IMG_5605.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 8
I obviously haven’t seen the Treasure, but verandahs on all the other ships seem to have had doors that crew can open to connect them. Even rooms without a connecting door look like they can have their verandahs connected.

We were on the Fantasy back in December. My mom came with us and she had her own room. We had connecting veranda rooms.
We asked our state room host if he could open divider on the veranda for us and he did.

Since the Treasure is a new ship but has not sailed yet I would try calling the cruise line to see if they might be able to get an answer for you.

I'd assume they are. Most, if not all, of the dividers between the verandahs can be opened. I've seen when they're cleaning them between sailings they'll have multiple open so its like one big long verandah.

I would safely assume the verandahs would have the opening. They do on the Wish. It seems rather common on modern cruise ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter