• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connecting or not?

guliejo

Earning My Ears
Which deck plan map is right??

We just booked a Disney cruise through Costco and on Costco’s website, the rooms we booked (2020 and 2018 on the Magic) are connecting, but on Disney’s website, they are not. Of course asking these two entities about it they say exactly what their map shows them. So they’re no help.

All the deck plans on the internet also show them as connecting. My fear is that they are old and Disney has since changed it.

Anyone know the truth?

ETA: it appears the discrepancy is when booking through Disney directly vs just looking at their deck plans. While booking, it doesn’t show them as connecting. But the deck plans on the site show them as connecting.

Last edited:
Yes, they are connecting. I just checked Disney’s official website and Disney Cruise Blog website and both show those rooms as connecting with a door. Here are the screen shots from the deck plans.

IMG_2228.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter