• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connecting room request only shows on one of the reservations.

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
When we first made reservations, connecting room was requested and noted on both ours and our daughter's confirmation. Our reservation had to be redone because they didn't give us a preferred room, and now the connecting room request is not on our confirmation. With phone call wait times the way they are now, is it necessary for me to call and have them add it to ours? :scared:

You'll want a "traveling with" on both reservations anyway, you could try and see if a chat agent is available.
Thank you for the "chat" tip! He said I was probably ok with the request only being on one reservation, but he sent me the form to fill out so he could access my MDE account, and then put the request there also. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter