Connecting with Walt—The Early Years

wiihoo888

DIS Veteran
I have been deep diving into a lot of the old Connecting with Walt episodes recently. As history goes, all of the information has stayed accurate and informative. The shows are an amazing treasure trove of Disney knowledge that serve as reminders or wonderful discoveries for so many of us.

The earliest shows reference segments in another part of the DIS library. Where are these shows located? Can they be accessed on iTunes or do I need to look elsewhere to find them?

Thanks in advance. I apologize if the answer is somewhat obvious and I am just not finding them. I’m just good like that sometimes.

Sincerely—a fan stuck down the rabbit hole of Disney knowledge

They are part of the Disneyland show and are available on Apple Podcasts. There may be a list of which episodes have the history segments, because not all do. Look either at the show notes for a current CWW or possibly a webpage Facebook page.

They are part of the Disneyland show and are available on Apple Podcasts. There may be a list of which episodes have the history segments, because not all do. Look either at the show notes for a current CWW or possibly a webpage Facebook page.
Ah! Thank you! Yes, I was looking for a show titled “60 Years of Disneyland”. Sounds like I needed to just truncate that search a bit further. Appreciate it😀

Ah! Thank you! Yes, I was looking for a show titled “60 Years of Disneyland”. Sounds like I needed to just truncate that search a bit further. Appreciate it😀
There might be history ones from Michael that were before the 60 years series. Those are good too. I searched through all of them several years ago to find them, but I don’t know which ones they were. You could also try pinging Craig, @Teleclashter. I think he already made a list, but I don’t know exactly where it is.

There might be history ones from Michael that were before the 60 years series. Those are good too. I searched through all of them several years ago to find them, but I don’t know which ones they were. You could also try pinging Craig, @Teleclashter. I think he already made a list, but I don’t know exactly where it is.
Sounds like I am not the only one that has gone down this rabbit hole. I’m sure he did make a list at some point. Apparently I am good at listening to discoveries but not as proficient on the discovering part🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter