Conservative Thread: U.S. Steele - Back In Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're interested, you can keep up with him on his blog.

http://blog.bobbyjindal.com/

I'll have to check that out.

I'm really upset with this new housing bill. We were responsible and put 20% down. We have lost a ton of equity in our house. REAL money. These people that are going to get this government help put like 0% down so are basically getting even more "free" money while me, dh and my daughter get to pay for it.

Where's the insentive to be responsible these days?

on a side note, is anyone else having issues replying to threads? I can't reply only quote and I can't get the smiley's to work.

OK, I go fast. I bring ice. I no clean windows today. Too cold. I clean tomorrow. I wash floors too.

Okay, ice is fine. Is okay if no clean windows. The dirtier my windows, the less people can see me walk around in my underpants.
Floors need. I sweep and sweep and sweep and they just collect dirt.

Okay, ice is fine. Is okay if no clean windows. The dirtier my windows, the less people can see me walk around in my underpants.
Floors need. I sweep and sweep and sweep and they just collect dirt.

OK, I no wash. People no see you in underwear. OK, I clean floors. You have fish tank? I clean that too.

OK, I no wash. People no see you in underwear. OK, I clean floors. You have fish tank? I clean that too.
No, no fish tank. Lemur tank! I keep my evil scientist creations in my imaginary basement.
You clean basement?

Not gonna argue your premise, but gotta correct your facts. They met when Barack was a summer clerk at Sidney Austin (where Dorhn worked). She didn't get him that job (but was assigned as his summer mentor). His only full-time law job was at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.

You're right. I forgot that she got him the clerk's job at the firm where the terrorist worked, but you're right, and then, yeah, he got the job where he was ACORN's lawyer at that law firm. I remember now…

I have heard people name-drop Bobbi Jindal a lot for 2012 and 2016. I just heard how he is making sure before any spendulus money is taken, it will be analyzed to make sure there are no strings attached. I am starting to like the guy.:thumbsup2

Looks like Jindal is paving the way for some kind of national run — 2012 if things go south for Obama, 2016 if they don't. I, for one, really look forward to seeing those 2 debate. Jindal's a smart, sincere, down-to-earth guy. I fear Obama will look really oily on the stage next to him — especially after 4 years at the helm in the company of Emanuel, et al. Well, I fear it…cuz I relish it so much. :rotfl:

You're right. I forgot that she got him the clerk's job at the firm where the terrorist worked, but you're right, and then, yeah, he got the job where he was ACORN's lawyer at that law firm. I remember now…

Looks like Jindal is paving the way for some kind of national run — 2012 if things go south for Obama, 2016 if they don't. I, for one, really look forward to seeing those 2 debate. Jindal's a smart, sincere, down-to-earth guy. I fear Obama will look really oily on the stage next to him — especially after 4 years at the helm in the company of Emanuel, et al. Well, I fear it…cuz I relish it so much. :rotfl:

If he is really what the GOP needs, I would rather he hold off until 2016. I don't think Obama will become THAT unpopular that he won't win his reelection bid. If Jindal loses, it will be very difficult for him to be taken seriously at a later election time.

EDIT: I like what I read in my short amount of time. His views on education are par none.

What is his political history? What are his approval ratings.

It is way too early to tell. There is hope that the population will change it's mind. A lot depends on what happens in 2010 when the Bush tax cuts expire and how far they reach with the agenda. They are off to a flying start and while the believers will never doubt the One many of the middle ground people will turn away if he pushes too far left. The country is not far left they are middle.

No, no fish tank. Lemur tank! I keep my evil scientist creations in my imaginary basement.
You clean basement?

OK, I clean basement. Lemur no eat me? I no clean if Lemur eat me. You have evil science creations? What you have?

So I sent an email to my surgeon this morning asking if he got my paperwork from the endo and at the bottom I asked if I could have all the hot single male residents assigned to my case because it would lower my blood pressure and keep me entertained. Here is his response....

"We will have a new crew of residents when you come so the level of cuteness is not yet known…..":lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, I clean basement. Lemur no eat me? I no clean if Lemur eat me. You have evil science creations? What you have?

So I sent an email to my surgeon this morning asking if he got my paperwork from the endo and at the bottom I asked if I could have all the hot single male residents assigned to my case because it would lower my blood pressure and keep me entertained. Here is his response....

"We will have a new crew of residents when you come so the level of cuteness is not yet known…..":lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I no have lemur. I have lemur/piranha hybrid that runs on peanuts. He's really good at cleaning the blinds. He's harmless, though, unless you have hair so we'll have to shave you bald.
I have lots of evil creations. What you want to see?

I like your doctor's response. :rotfl:

It is way too early to tell. There is hope that the population will change it's mind. A lot depends on what happens in 2010 when the Bush tax cuts expire and how far they reach with the agenda. They are off to a flying start and while the believers will never doubt the One many of the middle ground people will turn away if he pushes too far left. The country is not far left they are middle.

Wall Street is down over 20% since the election. The market is worried that the "cures are much worse than the disease". I just hope we can survive long enough for American to "wake up". The dems are digging a deep hole for our future.

Their other agenda also bothers me. "Overseeing" the census and granting amnesty to illegals....this could forever change our country. I believe we would become a one party system. It would be impossible for ANYBODY but a dem to become president.

Why, oh why, is it acceptable to characterize some people in certain ways, but then act scandalized and accuse others of doing that, even when they don't? Just read the thread on the NY Post cartoon, for heavens sake! I thought they were referring to Pelosi!

Wall Street is down over 20% since the election. The market is worried that the "cures are much worse than the disease". I just hope we can survive long enough for American to "wake up". The dems are digging a deep hole for our future.

Their other agenda also bothers me. "Overseeing" the census and granting amnesty to illegals....this could forever change our country. I believe we would become a one party system. It would be impossible for ANYBODY but a dem to become president.

Yes ITA. They have much up their sleeve to pull out as time goes on. Amnesty is one, rearranging the districts is another. They will continue to blame and distract and also to "get in our faces too". The play book is more public now and that I hope will help to wake some people up.

As for the market! :scared1: We are holding some cash out of the market right now. It is just to volatile to be in for me. DH can stomach more risk than I can. I have to sit on the sidelines a bit and watch. It is so hard to tell what the people really are thinking. The news is not a trusted source and IMO neither are the polls. 52% to start with is not that many minds that need to change. Hopefully some congressional seats will go our way in 2 years. And hopefully we can hold back the tide until there is at least a fair fight!

I no have lemur. I have lemur/piranha hybrid that runs on peanuts. He's really good at cleaning the blinds. He's harmless, though, unless you have hair so we'll have to shave you bald.
I have lots of evil creations. What you want to see?

I like your doctor's response. :rotfl:

Wow, you have interesting pet! I like he run on peanuts. Very good. How he clean blinds? OK, I shave hair. He do work for me. I want to see all evil creations.

I thought his response was good too! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wow, you have interesting pet! I like he run on peanuts. Very good. How he clean blinds? OK, I shave hair. He do work for me. I want to see all evil creations.

I thought his response was good too! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
He clean blinds with ringed tail. How you think he clean blinds? The only part of him that is piranha is the teeth. I did that so that when the penguin windows guy come to my door I can say "eepeepeep chewbaccashowanee" and attacks his left shoe.

Glenn was talking about the solar panel company that Obama visited in Colorado yesterday. Apparently they are struggling in these hard economic times and won't make it unless they get a piece of the 'stimulus'. Nice photo op right?

Well it turns out that this is an unusual company to say the least.

Everyone in the company gets paid the same, from the Execs to the guy that sweeps the floor. Everyone also has an equal say in how the business is run, with all decisions made with an equal vote of all employees. The company also automatically takes an equal amount from everyone's paycheck to give to charity. They also give everyone 6 weeks of paid vacation a year.

So the CEO talks of how they can't produce enough to meet the demand for their product but are still failing. This is with a 67% subsidy from the Government for people buying their product.GEE, I WONDER WHY THEY ARE STRUGGLING!?!?!?!?!??!!

Is this really the economic model BHO wants to promote? It sure looks like it. I guess the Obama administration would like all companies to follow this model, after all they are such a success.
:sad2:

Where is that darn duct tape?
:headache:
I'm surprised they are in business at all.

My mother just called. She said, " Good news. You brother might not be retarded." OMG!!! The state is asking for proof that my DOWN SYNDROME BROTHER IS MENTALLY RETARDED. Are you kidding me? After 39 years they are questioning his disability? I'm speechless...yes me.
Sigh.

I have heard people name-drop Bobbi Jindal a lot for 2012 and 2016. I just heard how he is making sure before any spendulus money is taken, it will be analyzed to make sure there are no strings attached. I am starting to like the guy.:thumbsup2
I like him too.

What a great doc!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter