• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Consistent luck with hack to book ADRs for 2 people

Do you modify the reservation at a later time after it is booked, or during the process before it’s finalized?

Do you modify the reservation at a later time after it is booked, or during the process before it’s finalized?
Finalize the reservation for the number you can get, for example 4. Then go to the reservation and select “modify”. Change the number of guests to 2… you will be offered the same time you already booked. Select it and save.

Another party of two very appreciative of this! It’s annoying enough that a similar problem exists on DCL except without the possibility of the loophole! I currently have two 1 person reservations for Palo on one day at the exact same time, but when I looked for two, said they were all booked up. 🙄 and they are still showing availability, so not like I took the very last two tables available. 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter