Construction Notes from Mouseplanet

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: Meadow Swimmin’ Pool mechanical work.

Does that mean the pool is closed! Do you happen to know when the work is scheduled for completion?

Nah, the pool is not closed, probably just some work on the pumps or something.

We tried to go swimming today, but the pool was closed. There is a fence all around the pool and a sign that said...

Closed for refurbishment.
Monday 11/08 - Friday 11/12

Fort Wilderness guests may enjoy Silver Creek Springs feature pool at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

We tried to go swimming today, but the pool was closed. There is a fence all around the pool and a sign that said...

Closed for refurbishment.
Monday 11/08 - Friday 11/12

Fort Wilderness guests may enjoy Silver Creek Springs feature pool at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

Just for the fun of it, I'd go swim at the Lodge and tell EVERYONE I am from the Campground, :lmao:
you know, just to see what kinda wonderful and warm reception the guest would extend to me, :rotfl2:

Oh a video tape it so we can post it when a troll says that never happens. !

Just for the fun of it, I'd go swim at the Lodge and tell EVERYONE I am from the Campground, :lmao:
you know, just to see what kinda wonderful and warm reception the guest would extend to me, :rotfl2:

LOL

We went over and my daughter said she thought the people who worked there were grumpy and likes our slide better. My kids will be thrilled to have our pool open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter