Construction to Downtown Dis

disgirlsx3

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My family and I have been staying at the Days Inn Anaheim West for the last couple of trips. We always walk down Disneyland Dr. to a path behind the Downtown District. Due to the construction to the Rainforest Café area if that path will be blocked during early October?

When was the last time you stayed in that area? The pathway that ran behind DTD from Disneyland Dr. has been shut to the public since the beginning of 2017. It is now for CMs only. You must now go through security to enter DTD, either through the M&F bag check area, through the DTD bag check area (between ESPN Zone and Rainforest Cafe, by the valet parking area), or through the DLH bag check area (between EOS and ESPN Zone). Once you are in the secure zone, you won't have to go through security again to enter the parks. The bag check area that was in front of La Brea Bakery is gone.
It is possible that the DTD bag check area (between ESPN Zone and Rainforest Cafe) and the DLH bag check area will be moved by October due to construction for the new hotel. If and when this happens, it will be announced on this forum. Nothing has been announced officially yet. Keep reading here for the latest updates before your next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter