Contemporary Hotel Childcare

PLUTO2

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any information about the childcare center in the Contemporary hotel? I thinks its called Mouseketeer Clubhouse. Have you had good or bad experiences with it?
Thank You

Our best friends used it last year in May and were very pleased. Their DS aged 5 at the time loved it and was the only child there for awhile, so he received a lot of attention. My friend went back to get her son, and he begged to stay for longer, so she went and relaxed by herself!

We used it in Feb. while DH and I ate at California Grill. We were staying at the CR. DSs are 4 and 6. They loved it, and didn't want to leave when we picked them up. There were plenty of toys, games, computers, tv/video, paper and crayons, etc. DSs said that the CMs played games with them the whole time. We selected DSs' dinner from a typical kids' menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter