• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contemporary pool hours

ckret01

DIS Veteran
I am staying at the contemporary resort in august and have looked at the Disney website and can’t find the pool hours. I also did a google search and am finding the hours to be 9-9pm. Is that accurate? I was hoping they would be open a little later

I am staying at the contemporary resort in august and have looked at the Disney website and can’t find the pool hours. I also did a google search and am finding the hours to be 9-9pm. Is that accurate? I was hoping they would be open a little later
Hours change all the time. Usually in summer open until 11p. You won’t know until August the current hours,

Ahhhhh ok. That's probably why I couldn't really find anything about it. Thanks for replying :)

Feature Pool hours are currently 10 AM to 11 PM property wide. The leisure pool hours are always 7 AM to 11 PM.

There will be a seasonal change to feature pool hours here at some point, probably September’ish, but not always a predictable pattern.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter