Contemporary Resort pool... is there a shower?

kadydid

Earning My Ears
The day we check out, is the day we fly out. Our flight home begins at 5:15. I'm guessing they will pick us up around 130 or 200 to go to the airport. That leaves us with quite a bit of time that day to poke around and wouldn't mind spending or at least having the option of spending time at the pool after our official check out at 11, before we leave.

Is there a shower at or near the pool so we can get cleaned up before our long flight home after swimming?

The day we check out, is the day we fly out. Our flight home begins at 5:15. I'm guessing they will pick us up around 130 or 200 to go to the airport. That leaves us with quite a bit of time that day to poke around and wouldn't mind spending or at least having the option of spending time at the pool after our official check out at 11, before we leave.

Is there a shower at or near the pool so we can get cleaned up before our long flight home after swimming?

Yes, the CR poolside bathroom has a shower.

Just a small warning that it’s certainly not the nicest shower you’ve ever seen. The building is older and shows its age, and like many poolhouses it’s usually damp/yucky.

You pretty much want to shower and get the heck out. :-)

I can’t remember if there are showers at the gym at CR but that may also be an option for you if there are (better look into that further though).

Just a small warning that it’s certainly not the nicest shower you’ve ever seen. The building is older and shows its age, and like many poolhouses it’s usually damp/yucky.

You pretty much want to shower and get the heck out. :-)

I can’t remember if there are showers at the gym at CR but that may also be an option for you if there are (better look into that further though).
haha Ya, I wondered. But I figure its better than nothing. lol I'll check the gym too! That's a good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter