Contemporary to Ft. Wilderness and Back

One route goes CR to FW to WL and another goes CR to WL to FW, basically circles in Bay Lake going opposite directions. I do not know the full circular route timeframe, but I would say once on the boat it is about 10 minutes or less from CR directly to FW.

So one of them goes directly from FW to CR? After thinking about it further, we actually will probably take a boat from Poly to MK, then from MK to FW. But once we leave FW, we need to go to the Contemporary.

Just back from Copper Creek and riding the boats. At the Contemporary, that is where they set the boats. What they explained was, that they want the 2 Blue boats to take off there at the same time, in opposite directions. We had to wait for the 2nd boat a few minutes, and I asked what we were waiting for. So as others said, they do same route in opposite directions, they will tell you which resort they are heading to first, or just ask.

Not sure why I'm having trouble visualizing this. I really just want to know if there is a direct route from FW to Contemporary. I need to figure out what time to leave FW to get to my ADR at The Wave.

Not sure why I'm having trouble visualizing this. I really just want to know if there is a direct route from FW to Contemporary. I need to figure out what time to leave FW to get to my ADR at The Wave.
Yes, there is a direct boat. The wait + travel time could take up to 30 minutes, so I'd be at the dock 45 minutes before the ADR.

The blue flag boats service three resorts. One boat runs clockwise and one runs counter-clockwise. So, yes, there is a direct boat for FW to the Contemporary and there is a direct boat from the Contemporary to FW, but they are not the same boat.

The blue flag boats service three resorts. One boat runs clockwise and one runs counter-clockwise. So, yes, there is a direct boat for FW to the Contemporary and there is a direct boat from the Contemporary to FW, but they are not the same boat.
That's what I was thinking, but I kept second guessing myself.
Yes, there is a direct boat. The wait + travel time could take up to 30 minutes, so I'd be at the dock 45 minutes before the ADR.
This is exactly what I need to know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter