Continental to CDG to DLP

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We are flying into CDG from EWR and will have cruise luggage with us, 3 rollers and one carry-on. We still want to take the bus to DLP. What terminal does Continental use, and how far of a walk is it from baggage claim to the bus stop. Do you recommend the large bus or a shuttle bus service?

If you have more luggage than you can handle alone, I would consider one of the private shuttle services. Silvershuttle (silvershuttle.com) has the lowest prices and has had good reviews from board members. For slightly more there is a service I can personally recommend called Euro City Shuttle (reservations by email at: city-shuttle@bezeqint.net) These services will meet you personally and transport you and your bags in comfort to your hotel. For two or more people they are competetive in price with the VEA.

Alternatively, you have the VEA shuttle which leaves CDG (all terminals) at about 30 minute intervals. You would just load your stuff onto carts, which are free at baggage claim, and push it to the pick-up point. It's not a long walk to the pick-up stop (at least not at Terminal 1 which is the only one I have experience with). It's a good service, although a bit time consuming in high season. I believe Continental arrives at Terminal 1, but it really doesn't matter - the private services will find out your arrival and meet you in the proper place, and the VEA has stops at all the terminals. My flight changed arrival terminals at the last minute, unbeknownst to me, but my driver from Euro-city was there faithfully.

Have a great time on the cruise and at DLP!!!
:flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

Thanks Jody, I just sent an email to get a quote for May 2005.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter