Convention Center hotels to Disneyland

Sjwillia

Mouseketeer
I am looking at the Sheraton and Marriott or other hotels near the convention center for a trip in late May. I know many people have said they walk from there but I am getting older and the distance looks farther than I can handle. Anyone used a ride-share service to and from the park? If so where do they pickup and drop off? Cost? At one time I think I hear people say they could walk to the Toy Story parking lot and catch a Disneyland bus from there. Is that still an option? Thanks

Here, drop off & pick up in right on Harbor, unless you have them take you to the west side by Disneyland Hotel.
Going back to hotel at night is a breeze, Taxi's will do it for $15 (or wait for Uber/Lyft)

1710356327265.png

I am looking at the Sheraton and Marriott or other hotels near the convention center for a trip in late May. I know many people have said they walk from there but I am getting older and the distance looks farther than I can handle. Anyone used a ride-share service to and from the park? If so where do they pickup and drop off? Cost? At one time I think I hear people say they could walk to the Toy Story parking lot and catch a Disneyland bus from there. Is that still an option? Thanks
Hi! If you download the Lyft or Uber app, you can get an idea of what it will cost and how many cars are in the area for pickup/dropoff. It also has a drop down, that shows you the rideshare location zones.

Here’s what popped up for me when I put in Anaheim Marriott to (across from IHOP) Disneyland Harbor drop off.
IMG_5734.jpeg

I do walk it. It is 0.8 miles to the drop-off, and 1.1 to the center of the Esplanade, so you would save a little walking. Do note that cars approaching from the South will have to bypass and turn around. In heavy traffic this can take a little extra time.

Last edited:

We have stayed at the Hilton multiple times. With all of the miles of walking that we do in the parks, we always take an Uber or Lyft before and after. Has worked great for us.

We have stayed at the Hilton multiple times. With all of the miles of walking that we do in the parks, we always take an Uber or Lyft before and after. Has worked great for us.
^ This is the way.

I really don't mind walking to the park in the morning (usually got to west side for Coffee or breakfast at VDH or DTD), but definitely grab a ride after. (Stayed at Hilton many times, & walked both ways too many times. lol)

Stayed at the Hilton once and let me tell you, after a full day of walking 10 miles in the parks, the walk back there at the end of the night felt like a death march.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter