cool 1BR in the turret

Lora

DIS Veteran
We just got back from our BWV home...stayed 5 nights in a 1 BR and another 4 in a Studio (both standard view). Our 1 BR was this cool, BIG room in the turret part of the building near the parking lot end - near the stairway that leads to the quiet pool and the bridge area. It was much larger than the typical 1BR. It's hard to describe, but the exterior walls were all about 135 degree angles. It was room 3123. It also had a decent view of the fireworks from Illuminations over the Inn side. I'd love to get that room again! Just thought I'd share.

Lora...
is this the person who I met at Stormalong Bay last week? The one who had a daughter buried in the sand?? The one we took a picture of and promised to email to you??? I remember the Lora I talked to mention she was staying in a cool turret room, so it's GOT to be the same person!!!

WOW, small world!!!

ohiominnie :p

p.s. we haven't forgotten about your picture...we just haven't downloaded the pictures to the computer yet!!!

On my second stay at the Boardwalk, I was staying in a studio. I had friends staying there, and decided to give up the BoardWalk View to be close to them. I got room 5050 (I believe) and it was hugh! Almost twice the size of a studio (on one end, the other end was much smaller). It was a corner room, and well, for the points, I just thought it was great!

Yes, it's me! That is pretty cool. I think we finally got all of the sand off of my daugher. We're looking forward to the picture. I'll be posting a trip report soon and be sure to mention how kind you were to do that.

Sounds wonderful! Thank you for the tip. We will be making reservations soon for our first time home to BWV. How was the noise level in room 3123? Our son will be two when we go down next year, so noise level is a concern of ours. I know we will all need our naptime.:p

We've been in 3 rooms along this hall. The others were 3113 and 3097 (both studios). 3097 is a studio plus. It was actually a nice place to be --very quiet. On one side of 3123 there is a "cast only" room. I'm not sure about the other side - probably another guest room. The kitchen is more open than the regular 1BR - it had a round table for 4 - but no "bar" with chairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter