• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cool deal on airport parking (US, CAN & UK!!)

skeezixspud

Mouseketeer
If you are going to be parking your car longterm at your home airport, You have GOT to try this website: http://airportparkinglots.com

(And no, I am not connected with them in any way, but I just used it for a great deal.) They take requests for airports in the US, Canada, and the UK.

You put in your aiport, dates, and times, and they will send you back a special-rate offer on an offsite lot. The bid they gave me is at an excellent garage, at about 60% off the normal rate. You are not locked in, either, you just print out their offer and give it to the cashier when you leave the lot.

I agree 100 percent! I use www.airportparkinglots.com to get a $6.95 per day rate at Avistar, near O'Hare Airport in Chicago. That's the cheapest I've been able to find, even after a lot of research, and Avistar is great...it's valet parking, where you drop off your car and pick it up indoors. They have never given me any problems about honoring the www.airportparkinglots.com rate. I just bring a printout of the confirmation. My only wish is that they had an affiliated lot by Midway too.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter