Cool Idea for Pressed Penny Charms

LOL I tried to post this yesterday, but as I am more of a lurker I don't have enough posts to post links! ;)

I love Jen's blogs, though. Especially her occasional crafty posts on Epbot.com.

And I'm starting to hoard quarters to set aside for penny pressing in December! (we use debit a lot more than cash so we don't get a lot of change around here!) Also going to have to print out some JoAnn's coupons! Can you tell I'm excited about this?

I LOVE that idea! Looks like I better start getting some change together for my trip in Oct.!

that is super cool... now just need to find the pressed pennies... :)

I absolultely love this idea. I've been trying to figure out what to do with my pressed pennies to actually "display" them. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool - looks like I have a project to look forward to when I go next time.:banana:

Any ideas for boys - since they will want to press the pennies also and don't want to wear bracelets:rotfl:

These are just awesome! I am going to have to experiment and get these techniques under my belt!

These ideas are fantastic, thanks for posting them.
years ago during the 25th anniversary (think pink castle) they did pressed quarters at all the resorts. I remember on our last day driving to every resort just to get the pressed quarter. I know they are somewhere in this house, now I have to hunt them down. I never thought our using them as a charm bracelet but that would look amazing.
I am going to Joann's tonight for sure.

Wow, that's absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing! Think I need to dig my pennies and the hubby's dremel out when I get home...

I wasn't even going to do the pressed pennies on our trip because they would just get lost. Then I saw these nifty ideas. Time to get some coins! :)

Thanks!
emily

I'm in :lovestruc:lovestruc with these penny bracelets. That is going to make some great Xmas presents for my nieces!!

Thanks for sharing.

That is such an awesome idea! Right now I just have my smashed pennies in one of those little display books they have on sale. Thank you to the creative genius for this idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter