Cool secrets and hidden stuff at WDW

Tomwdw14

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any cool secrets to share about the happiest place on earth. (Free stuff,hidden mickeys) i will start

If you ask the Disney bus drivers you can get a little trading card with the disney bus on. ive only ever got 2 both at hws.

not really a secret but the polar patios at blizzard beach which you can rent for around $300 (£250) really worth it towels and water on tap all day includes free
refillable cup

Well this isn't really in wdw but it is in disney's work...

there are tons of characters hidden in movies that they aren't supposed to be in;)

For example: ...sorry about the size:/
pinochio.jpg

Also here is a website about the tombstones at the Haunted Mansion! It is really interesting!:)
Click Here!

Well this isn't really in wdw but it is in disney's work...

there are tons of characters hidden in movies that they aren't supposed to be in;)

For example: ...sorry about the size:/
pinochio.jpg

Also here is a website about the tombstones at the Haunted Mansion! It is really interesting!:)
Click Here!

Hahahah thats great :')

There is a hidden (not really hidden) mickey on one of the sheep,s back at AK at the wildlife centre

Also there is supposedly some hidden paths around the AK somewhere there that get you a closer view of the tree of life

There is a hidden (not really hidden) mickey on one of the sheep,s back at AK at the wildlife centre

Also there is supposedly some hidden paths around the AK somewhere there that get you a closer view of the tree of life

Yep. Go on It's Tough to be a Bug. :p

In the front of MK, there's a statue of Roy Disney and Minnie Mouse. Roy has his hand under Minnie, supporting her, just as he supported all of Walt's dreams :goodvibes

The "second levels" of the Main Street shops are made up of what seems to be both the second and third floor windows. Since the two floors are not to scale, they are actually one functional upper level. The second levels are actually offices, and the one above the Main Street bakery belongs to the Vice President of WDW :goodvibes

Oh, the wonders of the Keys to the Kingdom Tour! :wizard:

Oh my gosh were did you get the monorail from on signature xxx <3

I can't remember! I wish I knew! You can probably just save mine in your documents folder or something and then upload it to a photosharing site like flickr or photobucket and then put the URL image address in your signature. :)

More of the movie secrets :goodvibes

293389_259477017407771_100000364243400_874979_1707586_n.jpg

OMG, these are great! I've noticed some of them before, but a bunch of them I've never seen! Awesome! :thumbsup2

In the front of MK, there's a statue of Roy Disney and Minnie Mouse. Roy has his hand under Minnie, supporting her, just as he supported all of Walt's dreams :goodvibes

The "second levels" of the Main Street shops are made up of what seems to be both the second and third floor windows. Since the two floors are not to scale, they are actually one functional upper level. The second levels are actually offices, and the one above the Main Street bakery belongs to the Vice President of WDW :goodvibes

Oh, the wonders of the Keys to the Kingdom Tour! :wizard:

Do you know like, exactly where the Roy & Minnie statue is? I know where the Walt and Mickey one is (who doesn't;)) hehe but i'd LOVE to see the roy and minnie one! Thanks!:)

there is APPARENTLY a ring in the ground at the HM but i couldnt find it. There is also a pet graveyard with mr toad in.

Do you know like, exactly where the Roy & Minnie statue is? I know where the Walt and Mickey one is (who doesn't;)) hehe but i'd LOVE to see the roy and minnie one! Thanks!:)

It's at the center of Town Square right as you walk in. Their backs are towards the castle.

Here's a picture
roy.jpg

not really a secret but the polar patios at blizzard beach which you can rent for around $300 (£250) really worth it towels and water on tap all day includes free
refillable cup

For a more affordable experience you can get the umbrella paddocks as well . I think it's $75 -- doesn't come with free drinks, but it is shady and seperate and quiet.

The book on the table at the hm seance seen there is a spell written, out of "blackbeards ghost" which was the last film eve made by Walt disney himself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter