Cool temps in forecast for end of week/next week - question about parks

Farro

Argh.
So starting Wednesday and most of next week (i know it can change) the highs are forecast to be about mid-seventies, with lows in upper 50's/lower 60's. Mostly sunshine (knock wood)

Low to mid seventies - I can still wear shorts and light t-shirt during the day at the parks right? Then at night add a sweater or light jacket. Maybe pants on a couple nights? 70's in Chicago can feel cool this time of year, but I've been told it's not like that in Florida.

Just want a large group opinion! I leave Wednesday and I need to decide what I'm bringing!!!:o

Depends on your weather acclimation. For me, sunny and in the mid-70s would be shorts and t-shirts during the day. For DW, she'd have pants on. When the sun goes down, I'd get cold, so I'd have a sweatshirt or something to put on. However, YMMV.

As a WNYer, I'd say that's definitely still shorts and T-shirt weather. We'll be there next week and that's what we're planning. :)

I'd prefer it be warmer, but if the rain stays away, I'll take it! We're supposed to get snow here next week.

I'd wear pants. I could go either way when the temp is in the mid 70s, but upper 50 to lower 60s can be pretty chilly, especially if it's humid.

Depends on your weather acclimation. For me, sunny and in the mid-70s would be shorts and t-shirts during the day. For DW, she'd have pants on. When the sun goes down, I'd get cold, so I'd have a sweatshirt or something to put on. However, YMMV.

I'm pretty warm most of the time - I think I will be fine during the day. I'll just have a jacket/sweater for after dark. thanks!

As a WNYer, I'd say that's definitely still shorts and T-shirt weather. We'll be there next week and that's what we're planning. :)

I'd prefer it be warmer, but if the rain stays away, I'll take it! We're supposed to get snow here next week.

Good, then I won't be alone wearing shorts in the park. ;)

Good, then I won't be alone wearing shorts in the park. ;)

No, you definitely wouldn't be alone. When we were there for Tgiving and Xmas in '15, it was very warm during the day...in the 80's. But it cooled quite a bit when the sun went down. I'd say at least half the people were still in shorts and t-shirts.

We leave Friday. This new forecast sure makes it hard to pack. We are flying this time, and I wanted to pack light. But that won't be happening now. I'm wearing jeans on the plane and packing an extra pair. My two park days I'm planning on capris (or jeans) with a t-shirt and a jacket/fleece pullover in my bag for when the sun goes down. The mild temps during the day will be appreciated as we went in June last year. I swore off summers trips from then on! But I'm not looking forward to those evenings.

Shorts will be good. We wear shorts in January. Swim too. If you are from the north it will still feel warm.

Depends on the individual and the type of weather you are used to.
Mid 70's and upper 50's where I live is shorts and t-shirt weather unless there's a breeze.
Although personally I could easily wear ccapris or pants and a t-shirt in those temps and a light jacket at night and be perfectly comfortable.

When we went that time of year, I would carry leggings in the back pack for me & DD to change in if we got chilly.

Hard to say, each person is different.

DH is born and raised in Florida. He will wear shorts until about 50 degrees. At those temperatures, all I need is a light jacket and capris.

So starting Wednesday and most of next week (i know it can change) the highs are forecast to be about mid-seventies, with lows in upper 50's/lower 60's. Mostly sunshine (knock wood)

Low to mid seventies - I can still wear shorts and light t-shirt during the day at the parks right? Then at night add a sweater or light jacket. Maybe pants on a couple nights? 70's in Chicago can feel cool this time of year, but I've been told it's not like that in Florida.

Just want a large group opinion! I leave Wednesday and I need to decide what I'm bringing!!!:o

I'm from Oklahoma and with those temps I'd be fine with shorts or capris/ss tshirts during the day with a light jacket morning and evening. And since I arrive Saturday that's what I'll be packing!

Works shorts and swam in January and February when it's been cold enough that they will close the pools

Those 70's may not hit until late morning/early afternoon and will start to decrease once the sun goes down. If I am leaving early and coming back late, I tend to go with leggings or light weight pants or capris. Then I layer my upper body. If I am not heading out until late morning and going back to the room early evening, then I might go with a dress/skirt/shorts.

Ah good ol' Disney weather where you never know for sure, and may have to pack for all seasons lol! :rotfl:We went over Spring Break in March this year and did one day in the parks before our 3 night Dream cruise, followed by a few more park days post cruise. Pre cruise the weather was amazing and warm17190548_1122935304502876_1442224293334651587_n.jpg

but by the time we got off the cruise ship a few days later, totally unplugged from the rest of the world, we found out the hard way a cold snap had hit :headache: and were not prepared for the weather to be THAT cold as you can tell by this bundled up Disney bus driver upon our return :rotfl2:

17309164_1130075807122159_7543028377505470262_n.jpg

Made for an interesting trip for sure!

We fly out Thursday morning, and we will have sweaters with us because I and the kids get cold on the plane. If those aren't good enough for the kids, then I guess I know what souvenir we'll be getting!

I'm from the Midwest, and the biggest factor doesn't just seem to be temp, but humidity. I'm perfectly comfortable (warm enough) at home in the 50's... at Disney, not so much. Whatever I'd have on at home I'd need an extra "layer" at Disney when the temp cools off and the sun goes down.

I wouldn’t count on the forecast this far out. FL weather seems to be so hard to predict. This summer we had gorgeous weather most of our trip. One CM in MK told us it was pouring in AK while it was sunny and beautiful in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter