• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coolest Thing Ever!

Do you have hotmail for your email by chance?? I switched to Internet Explorer and sent one to my hotmail email account and it didn't work, but the one I sent to my husbands non hotmail address did work. I made myself a gmail account and then received them just fine. :)

No I have yahoo mail. Urggg just my luck. I wanted to surprise my DD.

No I have yahoo mail. Urggg just my luck. I wanted to surprise my DD.

I have yahoo mail as well and it was sent to my bulk mailbox. Check yours to see if it's there. It went to my husband's bulk mailbox, too.

I have yahoo mail as well and it was sent to my bulk mailbox. Check yours to see if it's there. It went to my husband's bulk mailbox, too.

I have Yahoo mail too. The first couple went to my inbox, but the ones I did last night went to my Spam folder.

This really is the coolest thing ever! I did one for me and one for DH. The part with Goofy at the end was particularly impressive! Thanks for sharing!

Yea, that caught me off guard when he said my name :)

GatorLady, Diane♥Disney
I am glad you got the site working - pretty cool indeed!

A bit off subject, but I have found that many (if not most) of the official Disney sites (disney.go etc) do not play well with Firefox. I guess website development is where goofy hangs out! (Or maybe Bill Gates)

I dont think it matters what browser you use :) The disney sites just arent the most friendly anyway.

That was so cool! I have Yahoo and it went into my Spam folder.

I sent it to my sister and she even teared up a bit!!!

Very cool!

I sent to my daughter with grandson's name in it. Son-in-law thought it was so neat, daughter did too!!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Our family is going to WDW next week and we will be celebrating my 2 year old nephew's birthday. We sent the email having the park named after my nephew and everyone was blown away by the video and website.

Everything was great but I had a couple of people ask about the sentence "Disney turns its world over to unknown" I explained that it is a minor bug.

I just did this, so cool thanks for sharing. I have Yahoo and it came to my inbox.
Made me tear up a little, how great would that be???

I'm off to do them for my 3 girls...

This is the best link ever. I sent it to DH and my two DDs. Within a few minutes, my older DD called and said "Goofy said my name!". Very fun.

I got the email and when I clicked on it my son was watching and started yelling we Won We won:banana: LOL he thought I won the park for the YOMD.:rotfl2: It was super cute and I sent it to all my Disney loving friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter