coordinating at Disney?

MissCecelia

Earning My Ears
So I've decided I'm getting the memory maker. 7 days comes out to $21 a day-that's a steal. Also, we get photos taken for Christmas Cards every year and spend about that much, so I figure we use a nice photo from there and BOOM-we've broken even.

So, how can I have everyone coordinate without us looking like Disney threw up on us? I'm so bad at stuff like that. We're doing a 'disney bound' airplane shirt on our way to Orlando, but I'd like to not all match, but coordinate and be comfortable. :/

I have 2 boys, they'll be 9 and almost 2, myself and my husband. I'm open to anything, except for 2 outfits. I'm wearing my Cinderella dress from Lauren Conrad's collection when we eat at BOG and the Minnie mouse dress from her same collection at some point too. lol

rs_634x951-150409081805-634.3.Lauren-Conrad-Mini-Mouse-Kohls.jl.040915.jpg

dsc08955.jpg

Any ideas on how my Husband and kids can be comfy but we still coordinate? I know it's a silly think to think about, but I'm really not a souvenir kind of person. Pictures are my souvenir!

:)

Thanks!

The guys could wear shirts with coordinating colors to your dress. So red shirts maybe black pants to the Minnie dress type thing

Yes - you can easily coordinate with the same "color family" - without having to be matchy-matchy. LOVE both dresses by the way :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We dressed in the same color family each day of our last Disney vacation, and I loved it. One or two of us might be wearing a Disney t-shirt and the other 2 or 3 would be wearing regular clothes in the same color. It was nice for pics. We didn't look like Disney "threw up" on us, and (my favorite part) it was easy to catch sight of the children when we were all wearing the same color. I'm already working on making sure we all have enough matching colored clothes for our next trip in September! LOVE these dresses by the way! Have a ball!!

We did color coordinated outfits on a DL trip for the "crazy scrapbooking" gal in the group. Pictures in the following post.

For the Minnie dress, you could have the guys dress in any variation of black, gray, red and white to match you. Maybe one in solids, one in a checkered shirt. Hints of yellow if you're feeling daring are always fun in a Mickey palate.

For the Cinderella dress I think you could dress the guys in any variation of brown, khaki, light blue, gray and white. So shorts, belts, polos, t-shirts, etc... Even a plaid that incorporates three of those colors would look good. Think gray in honor of Jaq and Gus! Your pictures will be awesome!

Stephanie - those pictures are fantastic! Love the outfits and how well they coordinate! :)

I've found the easiest way is to basically pick about three colors (maybe 2 for a smaller group) and wear those. Black/white/khaki are freebies usually depending on your other colors.

Those dresses are beautiful, by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter