Coordinator

mmschwaba

Earning My Ears
Hello,
My fiance and I booked our wedding about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard from anyone yet. Does anyone know when Disney starts contacting you? The only person we've talked to was the lady that booked our wedding date and that's been it. Thanks

Hi!
This week we will be coming up on 9 months 'til our Wedding Date! We were just contacted by our Event Manager this past week. They usually say anywhere around 8 months prior to your Wedding date-give or take a month.
Best of Luck!!

Congradulations! You should receive an initial information packet in the mail soon. It will have general information about officiants, a timeline and Disney photography/videography information. Like everyone else said - you probably won't be contacted again by Disney until it is time for them to send your contract. At that time they will give you information about booking your room block and getting together a guest list. As soon as you get that information to your sales manager they will draw up your contract. Our contract arrived about 1 month after the 8 month mark (it takes a couple weeks for them to process everything and assign your event manager). After your event manager is assigned, you will be sent a more detailed planning packet with cake and menu options etc. This is when you are really able to start planning the details. The hardest part will be waiting! We have 4 1/2 months left and we just got our initial budget. It's getting more and more exciting every day! Good luck!

Marne
06-16-03

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter