Copenhagen hotels pre-cruise

You didn’t mention how many people will be in your party. 3 people gives you plenty of options but it gets harder in Europe with 4 or more. You may have to book a suite or multiple rooms depending on the hotel. We stayed at the Adina apartment hotel outbound in a 2 bedroom (and 2 bath) suite. It was very nice and a short ride to the cruise terminal the day of departure. On the return leg, we stayed in a junior suite at the Marriott. It was nice and more centrally located but it was a smaller room and more expensive than the Adina. Good luck.

The Nimb is beautiful and opens into Tivoli Gardens. I've read that some people had noise issues but we didn't.

My favourite for old world charm and a central location is d'Angleterre. The Admiral has a nice setting near the Little Mermaid and APM's Henry Moore sculpture ,71 Nyhaven and Kong Arthur are also nice. Such a beautiful City.

We stayed at the Scandic Palace, and booked a room large enough for 3 people, and it was very large with enough room for us all. It was really nice and I'd be happy to stay there again. The included breakfast was really good.

You didn’t mention how many people will be in your party. 3 people gives you plenty of options but it gets harder in Europe with 4 or more. You may have to book a suite or multiple rooms depending on the hotel. We stayed at the Adina apartment hotel outbound in a 2 bedroom (and 2 bath) suite. It was very nice and a short ride to the cruise terminal the day of departure. On the return leg, we stayed in a junior suite at the Marriott. It was nice and more centrally located but it was a smaller room and more expensive than the Adina. Good luck.

3 adults.

I'm making notes of all these mentioned as well; we are a family of 4 who will be cruising roundtrip from Copenhagen August 2020!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter