Copper Creek Sold Out?

Interesting. I thought they still had a ways to go from the latest numbers and was wondering if it would actually happen by their estimated June 1st date. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting if true. I did wonder something related to this, though I'm not sure there's any precedent. So far, the minimum add-on for CCV has been 50 points. I wonder if they'll lower it to 25 if/when the resort is sold out, so current owners can adjust their existing point totals a bit? Especially if the next round of point charts increases the cost of studios again.

DVC doesn't declare a resort sold out when they finish all the points they have to sell, just when they want to switch the focus of sales to the new one. They can now also assign contract any UY regardless of unit; when Poly was declared sold out, a couple of UY weren't available shortly after, but others had availability for many weeks after that, now they can sell any UY until it's really sold out.

Our office has not received notification from Disney that the Cooper Creek has sold out. It is possible, but they may be trying to focus their sales on the new Riviera resort.

I heard they are removing the builder incentives starting June 1st. That came from the direct sales rep who I asked about the builder credit bonus expiring the end of the month. Riviera will still be in place (although they didnt confirm if the amount of $$$$ will change or not).

I recently heard (June 10th), Copper Creek is nearly sold out with nearly 370,000 points remaining until sell out. This should take Disney around 3 months until sell out. The current direct price has gone up to $210 per point (as of June 1st) with a minimum 100 point purchase. If interested in Copper Creek, DVCStore.com has resale packages available for around $150 per point.

We just attended the Monday morning member mixer at Aulani on the 17th. The guides hosting the event shared both the individual Aulani and Riviera incentives. They also stated that Copper Creek was an option, but to inquire for more details if interested.

I think that they are still available but more expensive. On May 24 I connected with a sales person who had given us a tour. We were interested in buying less then the 100 points at copper creek, this was his response.
"
Hello Catherine.

Yes, you may buy 75 at Copper Creek.

Please be aware, the price of Copper Creek goes up substantially on June 1 from $188 per point to $210 per point.

I was just about to post the same thing - my guide stated CCV is not sold out yet, but the price still went up to $210.

Current members can add on direct with a minimum of 50 points. New purchases need to be 100 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter