• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Copper Creek studio request

poohbear12880

Mouseketeer
We’re staying in a studio with walk-in shower at Copper Creek for the first time next week. I wanted to put in a room request. What should I put? What are the best views / locations? Thank you so much!

I typically request 4th or 5th floor overlooking the Copper Creek pool. Anything higher than that and you will likely have a dormer balcony and need to stand up to see anything. You have a shot at a partial fireworks view if the request is met.

We’re staying in a studio with walk-in shower at Copper Creek for the first time next week. I wanted to put in a room request. What should I put? What are the best views / locations? Thank you so much!
I was wondering if you liked your room location. We just booked the same type of room for next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter