Copper Creek

mickeys girl 52

DIS Veteran
I haven't been on the boards in a while and I'm excited that I was able to get A2 bedroom at Copper Creek for March. The resort looks really pretty but I have not even read up a lot on it yet. Can anyone give me any advice if there is any special requests can ask for to add to my reservation. Thanks so much

I was there for the grand opening. I would recommend a top floor/lakeside view. CCV is a separate building next to WL and behind some of the Wilderness Lodge Cascade Cabins.

Last edited:
CCV is the old WL wing closest to the old VWL building so the view are the same as before. One side looks towards the center of the WL "U" and the other side towards the VWL building. You can see the lake over the top of the cabins when on your balcony turned towards the lake.

:earsboy: Bill

I second what disneynutz says--high floor and either you wish to overlook the main pool or the walkway between your wing and the old VWL building. With either one, if you're high enough and close enough to the lake, you would have views of, well, the lake. If you're on the more westerly end of the new Copper Creek rooms in the main Lodge building (the end closest to the bus stop), your views will likely be mostly of the VWL building, Geyser Point, and the new DVC pool.

I'm staying next month and I've asked for top floor, end of building away from lobby, facing south, which is toward the Boulder Ridge units. Hopefully I'll end up with a decent view--who knows, but can't wait to be in a spanking new unit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter