Coral reef and other seafood

Next_disney_princess

Mouseketeer
HI everyone, I have a couple of questions for the gurus. I had weightloss surgery 3 months ago and tolerate seafood very well. My husband does not like seafood at all, but he knows that I will be looking for seafood a day or two during our 6 night stay at the end of October. We have never been to coral reef, do I have to have ADRs or can I do walk up? Where else can I get shrimp at Disney (even just a skewer would be a perfectly portioned meal for my new tiny tummy) the reason I'm leaning towards coral reef was the shrimp cocktail but if they have shrimp in small portions sign me up! We always do quick service with the exception of rainforest or trex, and BOG (lunch which is still quick service) so I'm lost when it comes to dining at other places. Thank you for any advice!

We enjoy Coral Reef for either a lunch or dinner. The menu does change sometimes but they usually have steak and other things for him to enjoy as well. Yes you should make an ADR.

I would try to get an ADR. You might get lucky without one, but we tried to get in without an ADR and they told us that they could not work us in at all. We had to find someplace else to go.

If you were willing to eat at an off time you might be okay without an ADR, but if you want a normal meal time you should get an ADR.

If you're at Epcot or in the Boardwalk neighborhood, you could try The Ale & Compass Restaurant. It's in the Beach Club Resort and fairly close to Epcot's International Gateway entrance. They have a roasted garlic shrimp as a Starter. I had the lobster roll sandwich there and would get it again. Didn't need ADR when my wife and I went for lunch on a weekday. Worth considering: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/ale-and-compass/

If you're at Epcot or in the Boardwalk neighborhood, you could try The Ale & Compass Restaurant. It's in the Beach Club Resort and fairly close to Epcot's International Gateway entrance. They have a roasted garlic shrimp as a Starter. I had the lobster roll sandwich there and would get it again. Didn't need ADR when my wife and I went for lunch on a weekday. Worth considering: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/ale-and-compass/

Thank you for the information! I will be picking some adr''s and checking out ale and compass
Ale & Compass Restaurant is at the Yacht Club Resort, not the Beach Club Resort. They do adjoin, but if you are searching it makes a difference.

Coral Reef can be busy, so I would get an ADR if you can, unless you are going at an off time of day.
If you are looking for Seafood, Flying Fish on Boardwalk is very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter