Coral Reef Table Request

Minnie Squeaks

DIS Veteran
I am looking at booking Coral Reef one night for dinner on my sons 3rd birthday trip. He loooves sea life, is there any way to request and confirm a table right by the glass ahead of time?

It has been our experience that you can 'request' that, but that you will wait until a table that suits your party opens up. You'll also be behind everyone else who requested that. You risk a long wait. The good news is that there is good viewing of the aquarium from all the tables. We had a great view from a level not on the floor (second level, I think). I hope you have a great trip! :fish::fish::fish:

I think most views from all tables are fine. Not sure why so many people complain. In my opinion the tables against the glass are probably too close

I am looking at booking Coral Reef one night for dinner on my sons 3rd birthday trip. He loooves sea life, is there any way to request and confirm a table right by the glass ahead of time?
As the others have said, there’s no way to confirm this ahead of time. Wanting to sit right by the windows is a very common request. Is there any possibility you could do lunch instead of dinner? If you choose the very first lunch seating, then you aren’t waiting for other people to clear those tables.

And party size matters. Unless it’s changed tables are 2 top or 4 tops. Right opposite them are bigger.

1712894417835.jpeg

As the others have said, there’s no way to confirm this ahead of time. Wanting to sit right by the windows is a very common request. Is there any possibility you could do lunch instead of dinner? If you choose the very first lunch seating, then you aren’t waiting for other people to clear those tables.
I was thinking that too when I read this about lunch instead of dinner when it is mot as crowded. The last few times we have eaten there it has been lunch at a time for when they first opened we are a party of 3 and got a table on the first level either right by the tank or close by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter