Coral Reef

tinkamom

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Has anyone recently dined at Coral Reef? Has the menu changed since it was changed to 1TS? I noticed that the lunch menu had a lobster tail on it, has anyone gotten this on the DP? We are spending almost $1000 on food and I'm dying to have lobster at least once! TIA

I just updated my ADR's yesterday and confirmed that the Corral Reef is now only 1TS credit! :cool1: Thanks Disney! And enjoy that lobster!

Coral Reef is now one credit.
The menu on allearsnet is from before the change to 1 credit.
There is a good chance the lobster has been removed form that menu.
Does anyone have any newer information?

Actually, the lobster tail was removed from the menu last fall while CR was still 2TS.

I know because it happened the week before we dined there.

Was disappointing because we've never had lobster, but it was still a great meal.

We ate there in Feb on the dining plan. I don't remember seeing lobster on the menu, of which I probably would have ordered it in that case. We have eaten there for the last 4 trips(one a year) and the menu hasn't changed much. We still reccomend CF...good food.

3littleHalls said:
We ate there in Feb on the dining plan. I don't remember seeing lobster on the menu, of which I probably would have ordered it in that case. We have eaten there for the last 4 trips(one a year) and the menu hasn't changed much. We still reccomend CF...good food.

I'm looking forward to dining there even if I can't get lobster. What do you recommend?

We've had the lobster bisque, crab cakes and the grilled shrimp - very good!

tinkamom said:
I'm looking forward to dining there even if I can't get lobster. What do you recommend?

Our party's favorites included the beef skewer appetizer, tilapia, filet mignon, and Chocolate Wave dessert. If you have children, the build your own sundae is really cute.

We didn't have any complaints about any of our other food.

Here is the menu from Feb:

Apps: Shrimp Cocktail, Linguini with smoked fish, Lobster Soup, Mushroom SOup, Greens Salad and Caesar Salad

Entrees: Flounder, Crab Cakes, Blackened Catfish, Grilled Mahi Mahi, Grilled Chicken Breast, Vegetable Strudel, 12oz NY Strip Steak, Seared Salmon.

Desserts: Chocolate Wave, California Gold, Butterscotch Brulee or Cheesecake.

Everything was very good we used the DDP and for 2A and 2C and our bill with tax & tip would have been $172. Great deal with DDP/day costing $98.

Hope this helps, enjoy.

jloz said:
Here is the menu from Feb:

Apps: Shrimp Cocktail, Linguini with smoked fish, Lobster Soup, Mushroom SOup, Greens Salad and Caesar Salad

Entrees: Flounder, Crab Cakes, Blackened Catfish, Grilled Mahi Mahi, Grilled Chicken Breast, Vegetable Strudel, 12oz NY Strip Steak, Seared Salmon.

Desserts: Chocolate Wave, California Gold, Butterscotch Brulee or Cheesecake.

Everything was very good we used the DDP and for 2A and 2C and our bill with tax & tip would have been $172. Great deal with DDP/day costing $98.

Hope this helps, enjoy.

Thank you! That helps very much, DD loves flounder and we didn't find it on any other menu. She will be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter