Coronado - best area to stay in?

PeasandCarrots

Adventuring at Theme Parks!
I'm staying at the Coronado for the first time in June. In looking at the map, it's not clear on me which buildings are the best to stay in. I know requests are not guaranteed, but I'd like to request a building that has the best access to the main pool and the QS.

Thanks!

If you can swing the difference in cost, the best location at CSR is the Business Class building (9B on the map of the resort). Not only is the location great, the breakfast and evening offerings in the lounge are good.

Agreed with Cabanas, especially 9b and 9a, being the best. Some people really like the Casitas, too, but I've never stayed there.

Stayed at Ranchos 8b once, which is about as far away from El Centro as you can be, and that was a pain. But on the plus side, it was quiet and close to a quiet pool and laundry. So it depends on what you're looking for.

I agree with Cabanas 9B. You can't beat the proximity to the buses, parking lot, and El Centro. The perks of the Lounge are great with wonderful CMs working in there.

We preferred Cabanas 8 to Cabanas 9, booking water view. We eat protein bars for breakfast, and the lounge is of no interest to us, so we don't book business class.

8 is closer to the main pool, and closer to the non-El Centro bus stop, which seems to be the most crowded. We were in 8A on our last Coronado stay, and it was my favorite location yet.

Casitas were nice as well, but I prefer the look of the Cabanas.

Note that you cannot request Cabanas 9B. That is Business Class. That is a booking category.

Online check-in also leaves off all of Cabanas, if I recall rightly.

We were there last week and completed online check-in for our Cabanas room. We did receive the automatic text to alert us to our room #.

We stayed in the main buildings, forgot the name, but they looked like high rises.

We felt being closer to the main lobby was a bigger benefit then being closer to the pool. Whats another 10 minute walk to the pool when at Disney anyway.

We loved the Cabanas! There's a nice quick service snack bar at the main pool where you can have a relaxing breakfast in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter