Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Great pics GATOR!! :thumbsup2

And yes, lovintinker, I agree with Kathy...definitely call back and speak to someone else! The only reason I can think for them to charge you extra in buildings 4 or 5 would be for a king bed or a water view....so absolutely I would call and double check on that....

Great pics GATOR!! :thumbsup2

And yes, lovintinker, I agree with Kathy...definitely call back and speak to someone else! The only reason I can think for them to charge you extra in buildings 4 or 5 would be for a king bed or a water view....so absolutely I would call and double check on that....

Thanks for the help, I'll give them a call back this afternoon. We originally book just a king bed, but when I called just to have them notate on the reservation our preference for Casitas 4 or 5 is when I was told I would need to book a preferred room which came out to be $31 bucks more.

Glad I found this thread....we will be there in May....and the pictures and reviews are sooooooo helpful.....kinda nervous about staying here because of how BIG it is....but this was my husbands choice.....and since my son and I picked our first vacation WL.....thought it was his turn.....really hoping I'm not disappointed:rolleyes:

Just booked our first stay at CSR a few weeks ago, when I asked the rep to notate on our reservation that we would like to stay in either Casitas 4 or 5 I was informed that these are preferred rooms. It was only an extra $31 bucks so it really wasn’t a big deal, but I was just wondering if anybody else had heard this information?

:banana: September can’t come fast enough :banana:
Yeah these are not prefered, what I did was pay for water view instead and requested Casitas 4 or 5. Hopefully with paying for an upgrade I will get the building I want at least :)

Saw some of you guys wanted pictures of the junior suite. These are from October 2009, we had just booked a king bedroom and had requested the casitas section, when we checked in we had been upgraded to a junior suite. It was the best honeymoon surprise ever.

Outside our room in Casitas 3
DSC03331.jpg

Living room looking at the TV
IMG_0678.jpg

Living room looking at the couch
IMG_0677.jpg

Bathroom off the living room
IMG_0679.jpg

Bedroom
IMG_0676.jpg

Bathroom off the bedroom
IMG_0680.jpg

Glad I found this thread....we will be there in May....and the pictures and reviews are sooooooo helpful.....kinda nervous about staying here because of how BIG it is....but this was my husbands choice.....and since my son and I picked our first vacation WL.....thought it was his turn.....really hoping I'm not disappointed:rolleyes:

I think you can relax b/c he is making a brilliant choice in picking this awesome resort! I don't know why everyone disses that it is so big. It really wasn't a factor for us and w/ so many bus stops, if you find it to be too tough to walk, then you could hop on oneof the buses b/c there IS a bus stop near every section. We have stayed in many resorts- the walk at Pop Century was comparable to the walk we had at Casitas 4. NO BIGGIE. We didn't like our first room in the Cabanas (though others might have loved the lakeview location and close proximity to the Dig Site)--I liked Casitas better - we were near bus stop 2 and right at the spa. I tell you, this is one majorly cooool resort!! You know, you walk a lot at Disney anyway and I'd honestly tell you if I thought it was suchtoo much---in fact, I enjoyed just walking around the resort even when I didn't HAVE to b/c itis soooo very beautiful. I am envious you get to go! Have fun!

I think you can relax b/c he is making a brilliant choice in picking this awesome resort! I don't know why everyone disses that it is so big. It really wasn't a factor for us and w/ so many bus stops, if you find it to be too tough to walk, then you could hop on oneof the buses b/c there IS a bus stop near every section. We have stayed in many resorts- the walk at Pop Century was comparable to the walk we had at Casitas 4. NO BIGGIE. We didn't like our first room in the Cabanas (though others might have loved the lakeview location and close proximity to the Dig Site)--I liked Casitas better - we were near bus stop 2 and right at the spa. I tell you, this is one majorly cooool resort!! You know, you walk a lot at Disney anyway and I'd honestly tell you if I thought it was suchtoo much---in fact, I enjoyed just walking around the resort even when I didn't HAVE to b/c itis soooo very beautiful. I am envious you get to go! Have fun!

Oh I'm definitely up for the walking part!!! I just can't wait to get there!! Thanks for the helpful info;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter