Coronado Springs vs. Wyndham Bonnett Creek

Lacincotta

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!!

I am deciding on staying on or off property? It will be a group of 8 including two children 4 and 6, and three grandparents. I have stayed at both before and thought that they were ok. We are going for 10 days so therefore we decided to wait on a deluxe until kids will appreciate it more. We are planning the trip for 2018 and with everything new coming to Disney such as Pandora i'm worried about not being able to start my fast passes till 30 days. We will rent a car despite staying on Disney so that does not make a difference. just wondering what peoples thought were.

We always choose to stay on property in the Disney "bubble", but since you are traveling with extended family the offsite option with the full kitchen and washing machine (and a lot more space to spread out) might work best for you. I think with thoughtful planning you could work around the fast pass issue as well. Either way, I hope you have a great trip!

Depends on how much you want to spend, if you value a kitchen, how important the Disney bubble is to you...

We rented a 3 bedroom condo at a WBC one time for $500/week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter