Coronado Springs- Yes or No?

Coronado Springs Resort without a doubt. We've stayed there numerous times and love...love...love it. To us, the Pepper Market food court is the best. However, do miss the way it use to be back in the day but still, you can't beat it. The pool is awesome as well. Can't wait to return next month.

I've stayed at CSR a few times, and honestly, there are 2 things that would make me go back: the gym, and the build your own salad bar.
The resort is simply HUGE, takes forever to walk around it, or to wait for a bus around it, and I personally hate the whole internal bus loop thing.
I would go with Port Orleans! FQ is hands down my favorite resort, cost isn't too high, close to all the parks, little back road to MK, and one of the smallest!

How has the construction effected the resort? Thinking about staying there in May 2017 (the rates are good)

I've stayed there twice. It's a nice resort and fairly priced. However, I didn't love the theme. It reminded me of a Hilton I stayed at in Phoenix, AZ. If you like that southwestern style, CSR is great. But, for me, it felt like I had come to Florida to stay in Phoenix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter