Corporate Disney Club Memberships?

Tina

Tagless and bitter about it
Does the Disney Club offer corporate memberships similar to the Magic Kingdom Club? I just started working for a large company and no one here is a director for the club. I would like to volunteer, if memberships are still available. Since letting my co-workers know what a Disney nut I am, several have mentioned they'd like to start planning a WDW vacation of their own. Who do I contact to become a director?

No, the Disney Club does not work the same way the Magic Kingdom Club did. I was the director at our office. My boss paid $135 every two years for us (50 employees) to get the "free membership." Free, to us, not to the boss! Larger companies got this for free, but smaller companies, like ours, had to pay a fee.

Now that the Magic Kingdom Club is no more, all they offer us is $10 off the cost of the Disney Club. Our current two year membership in the Magic Kingdom Club wasn't up when they changed to the Disney Club, and they refunded part of our money.

I can tell you I have had NO ONE purchase the Disney Club. It's not worth it, in our opinion. The Disney Store here just closed, so we can't even get the 10% discount. It was really nice while we had the Magic Kingdom Club!

I just got some great discounts on our car rental for July thru DC, and our family of six, as well as two of our kids' friends, will get discounts on our passes. The savings will far surpass the $29.95 I paid for the card!

I agree with MinnieMe too. My saving will certainly surpass the cost. Also received substantial discount at the Swan as the Disney Club card is linked with the Entertainment card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter