corral questions for PHM

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
Good morning all....
quick question, me and my two friends are reg. for the PHM, I put down my finish time as 2:06 (that's my finish time from my last half) my two friends put down 2:30
would we be in the same corral for the PHM??

This is my first half marathon ever so I put down 3:00 :confused3 I wasn't sure what to put there but my goal is definitely under the 3. Any idea if I can change it?

This is my first half marathon ever so I put down 3:00 :confused3 I wasn't sure what to put there but my goal is definitely under the 3. Any idea if I can change it?

You can move up with a proof of time from a 10k or longer run. It does have to be fairly recent (within last 1-1.5 years roughly), or you can run one beforehand, provided it's completed and you submit your time ahead of the deadline for proof submissions. If you do not have a proof of time, you will be placed in one of the last corrals behind those who did submit proof of time.

More specific information about how recent the results have to be and when the deadline for submitting results should be available on the runDisney event page.

You can move up with a proof of time from a 10k or longer run. It does have to be fairly recent (within last 1-1.5 years roughly), or you can run one beforehand, provided it's completed and you submit your time ahead of the deadline for proof submissions. If you do not have a proof of time, you will be placed in one of the last corrals behind those who did submit proof of time.

More specific information about how recent the results have to be and when the deadline for submitting results should be available on the runDisney event page.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter