Correct order of priorities for booking

Well I was able to get all things booked last night and I now know why I confused folks. Last time we did this you had to select everything and then go to the end and submit. Now you add by day which is kind of a pain becuase you cant see when it may be offered again. Took about 30 mins.

But Like Disney Helen, there were a couple of things sold out before I got to them, like the Disney Jr second offering, which was kinda weird to me. But we got the first go round. We are Gold as well.

Palo Brunch sold out and Alcohol Tastings sold out on our cruise.I am gold.
Just keep checking. Often there are people who book things when their window opens "just in case" and wind up cancelling. You never know.

That said, if nothing opens up for you pre-cruise, check your Navigator you get in the terminal (at check in) to find out where/when Palo reservations are being handled and head over there to see if there are any available spots. DCL does hold back some spots in Palo for booking onboard. Also check with Guest Services (I believe, it could be Port Adventures, not sure) about any tastings that were not available online pre-cruise.

It really all depends on what you want to do and value the most.

In general I'd say:

1) Cabana at Castaway Cay
2) PAT (Port Arrival Time) unless Platinum or Concierge
3a) Tasting Classes
3b) Palo Brunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter