Cortona Inn and Suites

eeudj

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was offered a great deal on Cortona Inn and suites, a good neighbor hotel, free HOT breakfast, across the street from the Toy Story parking lot, 4 stars on trip advisor and 3 AAA diamond. But nothing on these boards?!?! Nothing for awhile on YouTube. I want to book it but hesitate as it seems to good to be true and crickets about the motel on these boards. My husband says book it!! But 😂 I am a bit hesitant as you guys truly are my travel go too…..

Anyone????

Hi, I was offered a great deal on Cortona Inn and suites, a good neighbor hotel, free HOT breakfast, across the street from the Toy Story parking lot, 4 stars on trip advisor and 3 AAA diamond. But nothing on these boards?!?! Nothing for awhile on YouTube. I want to book it but hesitate as it seems to good to be true and crickets about the motel on these boards. My husband says book it!! But 😂 I am a bit hesitant as you guys truly are my travel go too…..

Anyone????
Hello Eeudj,
I just went to read Yelp reviews on Cortona Inn And Suites and from the reviews I read it is a terrible hotel. There has been reports of rooms being flooded and rooms with bug problems and you won't get any rest because according to some of the reviews you will hear stomping and noise from other guests and it's rare to get a quiet room at the Cortona Inn And Suites. They do share a parking lot with another hotel "though the reviews don't mention what hotel it is" so my advice to you is read the Yelp reviews first of Cortona Inn And Suites before deciding or try going to the hotel next door to Cortona and try to get a room there
Hope this advice is helpful to you and have a great trip,
Dodger

Hello Eeudj,
I just went to read Yelp reviews on Cortona Inn And Suites and from the reviews I read it is a terrible hotel. There has been reports of rooms being flooded and rooms with bug problems and you won't get any rest because according to some of the reviews you will hear stomping and noise from other guests and it's rare to get a quiet room at the Cortona Inn And Suites. They do share a parking lot with another hotel "though the reviews don't mention what hotel it is" so my advice to you is read the Yelp reviews first of Cortona Inn And Suites before deciding or try going to the hotel next door to Cortona and try to get a room there
Hope this advice is helpful to you and have a great trip,
Dodger
Don't ever rely on Yelp. It's full of people who love to complain. I would take all Yelp reviews with a chunk of salt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter